Monday, August 22, 2005
hallo,I'm finally back! Haven't been here in a long time and I see nothing has changed much. haha.. Hopefully shoe will see this too. heh. shoe, if u see this, must blog k?? Did u like our presents?? especially mine? yum yum!!
To the rest: How's school? Hope u all are coping well. It's funny how NTU is so small yet seems so big. I hardly see seekee n mu zhu.. Juan too. cos she's always gg home.. Even worse than me. Wahaha.. Wad CCA are u guys joining? Although seriously i think i'll know the ans for the pple who will reply to this. Anyway, i'm sad to say i'm back in canoeing after joining, then quitting.. haha. seriously fickle-minded. guess I won't change my mind this time. Oh.. Leqi's in NTU canoe too. heh. So line er..
It still feels weird being in uni. I guess I'm not back to the student mood yet. I'm totally slacking although i'm busier nowadays cos I got projects to do.. heh.. and zhenni's forever working.. haha. dunno if she'll see this.. wahaha...
oh ya. before I forget. I've got an announcement. YANZI'S NEW ALBUM IS ESTIMATED TO BE LAUNCHED ON 7TH OCT, FRI. so don't forget this important day eh.. haha... i'm counting down man...
okies.. enough updating.. hope to hear from all of ya soon (I hope)!!! Till next time!
Lotsa luv.
f.e.a.r. ruled the world at 4:13 pm