Wednesday, November 23, 2005
hallo,Hope everyone's still surviving. Don't study so hard till u forget to eat and sleep. heh. There're like a zillion and one things to do after the exams end and I'm getting sick of them! why on earth did I get myself involved in so many things? sigh. Retribution.
It's funny how people can actually make an effort to keep in touch while others simply disappear off the radar. It all boils down to making an effort, I guess. Little things like remembering your bday despite the distance do make a difference. I've decided to, at least, make an effort and not give excuses, like having a you-know-what heart. Haha. I think I'm getting rather confused by my own post. Not sure what's the purpose of this post too but I just wanna say thank you to all those who check the blog and post entries. It makes me feel like I'm still in touch with this world. If not, I think I'll be trapped in some virtual world being the anti-social me.
Oh well, enough of my ramblings. Eline, Seekee and I will be organizing Dec's team outing so I hope everyone here will give their support. I do not wish for an outing with dismal attendance. It's just very discouraging not only for the organizers but also for the participants. The outing will most probably be held on 3rd Dec, Sat. More details will be smsed. Hope we'll all have fun.
Virtually,
me.
f.e.a.r. ruled the world at 9:32 am