Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Hallo!How's everyone? I wish I could scream out loud now but I can't cos I lost my voice. I wish I could see yanzi now but I can't cos she's in HK. I wish I could turn back time but I can't cos technology's not THAT advanced(?!). I wish I could act like a spoilt brat and not study but I can't cos I'm such a responsible person (haha.. just jking).
I think 2006 will be a good year! Afterall, it started off on a good note with yanzi's super successful concert. And CNY will be here in less than 2 weeks! I'm actually looking forward to cny this year!? It's weird cos pple say that as you grow older, the less festive mood you'll feel? But I don't! I guess it's because January 2006 seems to be a holiday month to me. I'm still experiencing the hangover from January 14 so the only thing to keep me going is to look forward to cny. The pineapple tarts (I love those wrapped up kind), the bak gua, the shrimp rolls, the cookies, waxed duck and of course, the RED packets! That'll be when I can recuperate all my 'losses' spent these 2 months.
Talking about cny, there should be an outing ya? Supposedly at our dear coach's house but he's been pretty mysterious these few days. Seekee can't reach him. Haha. Yup. I can't wait to meet up with the team again! I just can't seem to look forward, put aside the past and move on. Oh well. I guess it'll take some time.
Oh wow. I'm rambling on and on again, for no obvious reason. Haha.. Actually I know the reason. It's because I'm too bored! I don't feel like starting on my presentation which is due in I-can't-remember-when. I know! I'll post some pictures of yanzi's concert to BORE you guys! =)
Luv,
me.
f.e.a.r. ruled the world at 7:36 pm